Farmhouse sinks and undermount sinks are both popular choices for kitchens, but they have different styles and benefits.
- Characterized by a large, deep basin and a front panel that extends beyond the countertop, giving them a classic, rustic look.
- Made of materials such as porcelain, ceramic, or fireclay, and can add a unique touch to the kitchen decor.
- Can be challenging to clean due to the exposed front panel, and may not be ideal for small kitchens where counter space is limited.
- Installed underneath the countertop, giving them a sleek and modern look.
- Made of materials such as stainless steel, composite, or granite, and can be a durable and low-maintenance choice.
- Easy to clean, as the sink rim is hidden below the countertop, and provide more counter space compared to a farmhouse sink.
Ultimately, the choice between a farmhouse sink and an undermount sink will depend on personal preferences and the overall design of your kitchen.